Cellulite has plagued men and women for years. However, females are more prone to these bumps and lumps. There are theories as to why people get them. However, no one can specifically point out the true cause. Some say that it's genetics, some claim it's the diet, while others suppose that it's with the clothes you use.
There are ways to get rid of cellulite. One of which is the use of an anti-cellulite wrap. This is actually a much cheaper option than cosmetic surgery and while the effects are not immediate, many do swear by it. All you need is patience because while you do not see the improvements the moment you take the wraps off, you do see significant changes.
Before getting an anti-cellulite wrap, you need to realize that cellulites are simply subcutaneous fatty deposits that are almost impossible to remove. You may have tried a variety of diets and exercises, but the so-called orange peel syndrome does not disappear. The stubborn lumps stay even when you've reached your ideal weight. This is exactly why you need help. While you've already made changes in your lifestyle, you may need that extra push to finally get the body that you desire and not have to worry about the way your skin looks.
Causes of Cellulite Formation
While it's stated that no one can really pinpoint the exact cause of cellulites, there are some plausible explanations for this:
- Changes in the hormones – You may have gone through puberty and your body has gone haywire. The hormonal changes take their toll on your body. Some experts believe that estrogen, insulin, thyroid hormones, and prolactin play an active role.
- Your DNA – Blame genetics because you're predisposed to having these fatty deposits.
- Your diet – This popular theory supposes that you may have ateen too much fatty foods or foods loaded with carbs. It could also be with your salt intake. You may need to include more fiber in your diet.
- The way you live – If you live a rather sedentary life, then you may be part of the group of people who are more prone to having cellulites, as these are more prevalent in those who stay in one position for long periods of time.
- The underwear you use – The garter in your underwear constricts blood flow. As a result, the fatty deposits are not distributed evenly all through your body.
How Do Body Wraps Work?
Ananti-cellulite wrap is oftentimes made from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that pull out fat from the body.
The wrap is oftentimes placed on the skin. When the pores open up, the mud or whatever it is they use absorb the toxins and fats that have taken up space just below the skin's surface. The fatty tissues slow break down and recede to the very top layer of the skin until the bumps are actually eliminated.
What Do These Wraps Consist Of?
The best ingredients for these anti-cellulite wraps are as follows:
- Vitamin E – A fat-soluble vitamin that protects your body from free radicals.
- Soybean Oil – This is absorbent and effective in providing your body with the vitamins it needs to stay healthy.
- Clay – Bentonite clay, in particular, comes from volcanic ash and has the ability to absorb unwanted toxins.
- Almond Oil – Softens and moisturizes tissues that have been damaged by cellulite.
- Juniper Berry – Purifiers body from toxins while reducing fluid retention.
- Rose Oil – Increases and promotions circulation.
- Caffeine – Increases circulation and improvements fat oxidation.
Is It Worth Spending On?
Many can attest to the fact that the wraps are worth your time and money. Just take a look at the latest cellulite wrap reviews to know which one is the best.
How Effective are Cellulite Wraps?
Cellulite wraps need to work in conjunction with a diet to see and enjoy the full effect. More importantly, you may have to do the wrap more than once to finally see significant improvements. These are extremely effective and cheap. While the results are not quick, these may be just as impressive as cosmetic surgery or liposuction.
- These are cheaper than liposuction.
- These do not hurt.
- No downtime involved.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Found in spas.
There are no known negative side effects of cellulite wraps.
If you want to lose weight without breaking the bank for it, then cellulite wraps are definitely something you should consider. Just make sure to read up on cellulite wrap reviews so that you know which one to invest in.