No condemning the fact that constipation and a prolapsed uterus have a strong connection. Constipated stomach puts a strain on the pelvic muscles and weakens them, which further leads to the condition. But the best part is that you can prevent it and all you need is just fiber. Yes, fiber-rich foods are proven to prevent constipation and if your stomach is not upset, so, it may minimize the risk of the prolapsed uterus. So, what are you waiting for? Moderate your diet as per the need and here we share the list of fibrous foods you should start eating from now to prevent the condition from occurring and from getting worse.
- Beans: No doubt, they have a mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber, which prevent constipation. It helps the foods keep moving through the intestine that takes care of your stomach. It is one of the simplest ways to keep your upset stomach happy.
- Nuts: A handful of nuts including Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Peanuts, Walnuts, etc. are high in fiber that you should include it in your diet to prevent constipation. Munch them directly or toss them in yogurt to get great relief in no time.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is also the richest source of fiber that has enough nutrients to supply to your body. It reduces the inflation and gives relief from constipation. It is low in calories and provides a number of benefits to your health.
- Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away; take this idiom seriously, yes, because Apple has a number of nutrients and is a rich source of fiber that prevents constipation. It is important for you all to include this fruit in your diet.
- Dried Fruits: These are again packed with fiber that ensure the good health of your stomach and prevents constipation. You can have them regularly in healthy quantity as recommended by your doctor.
All the aforementioned fibrous foods are important for you to add to the diet, as it prevents constipation, which minimizes your risk of the prolapsed uterus. Apart from having a healthy diet, you should also put your Kegels to work that reverses the condition. Healthy Diet, Proper Treatment, Kegel Exercise all these are proven to be very helpful to prevent the condition from taking a deadly turn. So, go and consult your doctor as soon as you come to know about the disease and take steps to get rid of it at the early stage.