According to the medical explorations on this worse skin condition, males and females deposit fat differently. In males, connective tissue fibers which develop for supporting fat run mainly similar to their skin. It means that men are having fewer chances of this appearance.
Cellulite is a common process in women. In the past, it was not considered to treat it since medical science did not have intention about it, but in some previous years, there are some explorations and researches on it to be free of it.
Medical Causes of Cellulite
After examining this condition medically, there are two main reasons found. The first one is about connective tissues which go to make it hardened. The second is protrusion on the cell of fat in the lower part of the body.
Further Causes of Cellulite
• Keeping away from having plenty of water
• Having no routine life
• Constant sitting on a place Ie sofa, chair or mattress
• Having unhealthy foods Ie fried, oily, processed or marbled meat
• Avoiding exercises
• Skipping important physical activities
• Weaving loose clothes
• Oversleeping often after sunrise
Treatments for dimpling have to address all these issues so as to get desired results. Keeping in mind that most of the cases are successful, but some of them were not, and that is why it is up to the patients to go for the following treatments.
• Carboxytherapy for the reduction of excess and useless fat
• Radio frequency
• Creams for external use
Although the mentioned four medical treatments are proven good for getting rid of the appearance of cellulite, but home remedies are more important than these for the cause that many women prefer treating it at home and home remedies usually have no negative effects on human's skin.
1. Body scrubbing with the help of caffeine
2. Massaging with olive oil
3. Taking shower with warm water
4. Having a tendency to foods low in calories and high in fiber
5. Avoiding beef, red peppers but eating lean meat (chicken)
6. Exercising even in home or gym
7. Swimming and ridding horse (30 min)
More than 90 percent of females can be affected by cellulite, but men are free from this condition and it is necessary to know that if you are experiencing this lumpy dumpy or bumpy cottage cheese condition on your butt, thighs and lower part of belly, your need is to have consultation with an experienced doctor or visit any recognized clinic in your locality.
It is assured that you will be getting rid of cellulite appearance in no time because the home remedies and medical treatments both have different results while your body type is also important in this case. Thus, it depends upon the condition.